AUTHORISED ENTRANT & STANDBY PERSON FOR CONFINED SPACE (AESP)
Training Provider APPROVED by DOSH [JKKP HIE 127/171-7 (P43)]
Working in Confined Space is an activity that can expose a person to a very risky situation which can cause injury to HEALTH, ACCIDENT and DEATH. Statistics have shown many fatalities involving workers working in confined space such as silos, hopper, vessel, tank sewer system or trenches. In most cases the cause of death is due to inhaling of toxic gases or oxygen deficiency.
GOALS & OBJECTIVE
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Understand the requirement of the law and code of practice on safe work in confined space activities;
- Understand the hazards of confined space;
- Understand the requirement of confined space entry;
- Understand the rules & responsibilities of Authorised Entrant and Standby Person when entering a confined space;
- Be competent worker as an Authorised Entrant and Standby Person (AESP) upon passing the exam.
COURSE VENUE AND TRAINING SCHEDULE 2020 AVAILABLE NOW !!!!!
Contact us : 06 317 2571 / 2002 / 4045 Email : email@example.com
NEED HELP !!! CLICK HERE NEED HELP!!! http://linktr.ee/miffacademy
Person In Charge : Mahadi/Husry/Nora/Haslinda
Register NOW : Click this link https://goo.gl/forms/e8TRc8dr2pDSQG4q1